Because we can do anything
Chaos breeds Chaos
Posts Tagged The Disaster Artist
Follow the chaos on TwitterMy Tweets
“It makes your tongue look like you licked a Smurf.” Maggie Bloom (Allison Miller), A Million Little Things
“I’d come with, but I’ve got a g*damn movie projector stuck in my eye hole.” — Margo Hanson (Summer Bishil), The Magicians
“Couples can always break up; but true soul mates — friends — they stay together forever.” — Miles Finer (Brandon Micheal Hall), God Friended Me
Chaos in the past…
For Your Convenience
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2022 Television Awards – Part 1 September 17, 2022
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 3 September 26, 2021
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 2 September 25, 2021
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 1 September 18, 2021
- Movie Mayhem – A Quiet Place Part II June 1, 2021
The most loved bits of Chaos
Recent Chaotic Responses
Chaos Breeds Chaos 2… on Chaos Television Awards Chaos Breeds Chaos 2… on Chaos Television Awards 2014… Chaos Breeds Chaos 2… on Chaos Breeds Chaos 2015 Televi…
Chaos breeds Chaos
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Manifest's Josh Dallas and Melissa Roxburgh Reflect on That Fitting Series Finale, Reuniting With Athena Karkanis
- Flamin' Hot: Here Is How to Stream the Cheetos Flavor Origin Story
- Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse: Which of TV's Spideys Made Cameos?
- Ted Lasso Finale: Did You Catch These 25+ Callbacks to Previous Episodes?
- Chuck Todd Exiting Meet the Press; Kristen Welker Named New Host
- Quotes of the Week: Superman & Lois, Manifest, Succession, Grease and More
- How to Stream Based on a True Story, True-Crime Comedy Series Starring Kaley Cuoco and Chris Messina
- The TVLine-Up: What's New, Returning and Leaving the Week of June 4
- Did TV's Samantha Joneses (Finally) Meet During Lindsey Gort's Recent Visit to How I Met Your Father? Well...
- Jensen Ackles Confirms Winchesters Is Done After Rescue Efforts Fell Through: 'That's Some Unfortunate Timing'
Chaos Movie Awards 2018
Posted by Bryan Caron in Commentary, Entertainment, Film, Movies on March 3, 2018
The 90th Academy Awards
The Academy Awards will celebrate their 90th year this year. What does that mean? Not much. It’s just an interesting little factoid. Come back to me when the show turns 100, and then we’ll talk. Until then, awards will continue to be handed out, there will be some welcome surprises (and at least one shocker that no one sees coming), a lot of annoying political talk, and of course some predictable antics among several highly paid, talented people patting themselves on the back for over three hours.
And I can’t get enough of it!
With it all comes my predictions for this year’s main categories, as well as a few of my own special awards for those who should be recognized in categories meant more for the MTV Movie Awards than the great, prestige of the Oscars. Who Will Win?
Academy Awards, Awards, Baby Driver, Coco, Commentary, Darkest Hour, Entertainment, Film, Free Fire, Gary Oldman, Guillermo Del Toro, It, James McAvoy, Laurie Metcalf, Mary J. Blige, Mollys Game, Movies, Oscar, Sally Hawkins, Sam Rockwell, Split, The Disaster Artist, The Shack, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri
Leave a comment