Posts Tagged Scavenger Hunt
Win an iPad mini!
That’s right. In preparation for the release of my newest novel, The Spirit Of…, I have put together an online scavenger hunt for all of my current and future fans, the winner of which will win a brand new iPad mini. All you have to do is find, answer or complete as many of the tasks as you can, earning points along the way. Some of the tasks are simple, while others will demand that you do a little more digging.
Three prizes are up for grabs:
The Grand prize – iPad mini.
2nd place – $75 gift Amazon gift card
3rd place – a signed collection of all of my books (If you already purchased the print editions, the winner will receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card per book they already have). Let’s Play
Author, Book Lovers, Books, Chaos, Coming Soon, Competition, Contests, Entertainment, Facebook, Fun, Games, Independent, Interactive, iPad, iPad-mini, Marketing, Movies, Novels, Personal, Pre-Order, Promote, Promotion, Publication, Publishing, Purchase, Release, Scavenger Hunt, Social Media, The Spirit Of, Twitter, Win, Writers, Writing
Follow the chaos on TwitterMy Tweets
"...I think you should worry less about who you might offend, and care more about who you might inspire." — Mike Baxter (Tim Allen), Last Man Standing
"These people joined a cult to email themselves into the future. Is that not the definition of insanity?" Dr. Ethan Willis (Rob Lowe), Code Black
"He can't even tell the difference between John Stamos and Snoopy." — Jess (Zooey Deschanel), New Girl
Chaos in the past…
- Oscars 2017: A cocktail for every Best Picture nominee February 25, 2017
- Andy Samberg spoofs Pearl Jam for Spirit Awards non-memoriam February 25, 2017
- Donald Trump bails on White House Correspondents’ Dinner February 25, 2017
- Oscars shocker: ’13 Hours’ sound mixer’s nomination revoked February 25, 2017
- Nick Kroll, John Mulaney slam Mel Gibson, Steve Bannon at Spirit Awards February 25, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.