Chaos breeds Chaos
Posts Tagged New Year’s Resolutions
My Goals (and Challenges) for 2017
Posted by Bryan Caron in Books, Business, Entertainment, Miscellaneous Stuff, Novel, Personal, Phoenix Moirai, Releases, Writing on January 5, 2017
Now that 2016 is in the rear-view mirror, it’s time to look ahead and see what 2017 may bring. There are a lot of things I wanted to do in 2016 (which include some of my 2016 resolutions) that sadly remained on the bottom of my to-do list from when the idea was born to the end of the year. I’m hoping to rectify that and pull those projects to the top and complete them in the first half of the year… if not sooner. Check out all of my Goals and Accomplishments
Books, Business, Business Goals, Design, Goals, Graphic Design, In the Light of the Eclipse, New Year, New Year's Resolutions, News, Newsletter, Novels, Personal, Phoenix Moirai, Publishing, Reading, Resolutions, Social Media, The Spirit Of, Website, Writing
Resolutions of Time
Posted by Bryan Caron in Miscellaneous Stuff, Personal on December 31, 2015
Another year has come to a close, so it must be time to reminisce about the year we’ve left behind and look forward to the year ahead. It’s also when a lot of people begin to make plans to once again get their weight under control, eat better and exercise more… anything and everything to be a healthier person.
Not me. Read On For My 2016 Resolutions
Chaos, Discipline, Efficiancy, Ideas, Independent, Inspiration, Learning, Miscellaneous, My Life, Networking, New Year, New Year's Resolutions, Newsletter, Novels, Perseverance, Personal, Phoenix Moirai, Publishing, Reading, Resolutions, Social Media, Writers, Writing
Follow the chaos on TwitterMy Tweets
“It makes your tongue look like you licked a Smurf.” Maggie Bloom (Allison Miller), A Million Little Things
“I’d come with, but I’ve got a g*damn movie projector stuck in my eye hole.” — Margo Hanson (Summer Bishil), The Magicians
“Couples can always break up; but true soul mates — friends — they stay together forever.” — Miles Finer (Brandon Micheal Hall), God Friended Me
Chaos in the past…
For Your Convenience
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2022 Television Awards – Part 1 September 17, 2022
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 3 September 26, 2021
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 2 September 25, 2021
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 1 September 18, 2021
- Movie Mayhem – A Quiet Place Part II June 1, 2021
The most loved bits of Chaos
Chaos breeds Chaos
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- American Born Chinese: Daniel Wu on Finally Teaming With Michelle Yeoh, Badlands Comps and Dr. Zaius Vibes
- Performer of the Week: Jeremy Strong
- The Winchesters Fails to Find a New Home After CW Cancellation
- Game of Thrones' Red Wedding Turns 10: Let's Revisit the Carnage, Shall We?
- Manifest Series Finale Recap: Did the Passengers Survive the Death Date?
- Silo Recap: What Did Juliette Learn About George? Plus, a Chilling Reveal
- Get Peacock's $19.99/Year Deal Now, Watch Mrs. Davis, Yellowstone, Days, Poker Face, John Wick Spinoff and More
- TVLine Items: Katie Cassidy's Hallmark Debut, Renfield Hits Peacock and More
- Showtime's Yellowjackets to Air Bonus Episode Between Seasons 2 and 3
- Did Maisel's 'Four Minutes' Run Long? Is a Gotham Knights 'Ship Rising? Was Ted Lasso Not Sad Enough? More Qs!
Recent Chaotic Responses