Because we can do anything
Chaos breeds Chaos
Posts Tagged Midsommar
Follow the chaos on TwitterMy Tweets
“It makes your tongue look like you licked a Smurf.” Maggie Bloom (Allison Miller), A Million Little Things
“I’d come with, but I’ve got a g*damn movie projector stuck in my eye hole.” — Margo Hanson (Summer Bishil), The Magicians
“Couples can always break up; but true soul mates — friends — they stay together forever.” — Miles Finer (Brandon Micheal Hall), God Friended Me
Chaos in the past…
For Your Convenience
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2022 Television Awards – Part 1 September 17, 2022
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 3 September 26, 2021
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 2 September 25, 2021
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 1 September 18, 2021
- Movie Mayhem – A Quiet Place Part II June 1, 2021
The most loved bits of Chaos
Recent Chaotic Responses
Chaos Breeds Chaos 2… on Chaos Television Awards Chaos Breeds Chaos 2… on Chaos Television Awards 2014… Chaos Breeds Chaos 2… on Chaos Breeds Chaos 2015 Televi…
Chaos breeds Chaos
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Winchesters Fails to Find a New Home After CW Cancellation
- Game of Thrones' Red Wedding Turns 10: Let's Revisit the Carnage, Shall We?
- Manifest Series Finale Recap: Did the Passengers Survive the Death Date?
- Silo Recap: What Did Juliette Learn About George? Plus, a Chilling Reveal
- Get Peacock's $19.99/Year Deal Now, Watch Mrs. Davis, Yellowstone, Days, Poker Face, John Wick Spinoff and More
- TVLine Items: Katie Cassidy's Hallmark Debut, Renfield Hits Peacock and More
- Showtime's Yellowjackets to Air Bonus Episode Between Seasons 2 and 3
- Did Maisel's 'Four Minutes' Run Long? Is a Gotham Knights 'Ship Rising? Was Ted Lasso Not Sad Enough? More Qs!
- Cruel Summer Season 2: EPs Explain Why They Went Anthology Route, Tease Easter Egg Connection to Season 1
- Padma Lakshmi Leaving Top Chef After 19 Seasons — Read Statement
Chaos Movie Awards 2020
Posted by Bryan Caron in Best of, Commentary, Entertainment, Film, Movies, Reviews on February 9, 2020
The 92nd Academy Awards are mere hours away, and the biggest news coming out of this year’s awards nominations is Netflix’s instant emergence as a heavy hitter among the major studios. Between The Irishman, Marriage Story and a handful of other prestige pics, Netflix garnered 24 nominations in their first major run at Oscar, beating all other studios (Sony came in with 20, and Disney rounded out the top three with 17). And from what I’m guessing, the Academy is going to show Netflix some big love tonight.
But enough with the numbers. Below are my picks for who will and should win at this year’s Academy Awards, as well as a few of my own awards just for the fun of it.My Picks
1917, Academy Awards, Al Pacino, Brian Banks, Christian Bale, Entertainment, Film, Ford v Ferrari, Honeyboy, Joaquin Phoenix, Joker, Kathy BAtes, Knives Out, Laura Dern, Marriage Story, Martin Scorsese, Matt Damon, Midsommar, Missing Link, Movies, Oscar, Oscars, Ready Or Not, Reviews, Sam Mendes, Scarlett Johansson, Shazam!, Shia Labeouf, The Irishman, The Peanut Butter Falcon, Toy Story 4, Zachery Levi
Leave a comment