Because we can do anything
Chaos breeds Chaos
Posts Tagged James McAvoy
Follow the chaos on TwitterMy Tweets
“It makes your tongue look like you licked a Smurf.” Maggie Bloom (Allison Miller), A Million Little Things
“I’d come with, but I’ve got a g*damn movie projector stuck in my eye hole.” — Margo Hanson (Summer Bishil), The Magicians
“Couples can always break up; but true soul mates — friends — they stay together forever.” — Miles Finer (Brandon Micheal Hall), God Friended Me
Chaos in the past…
For Your Convenience
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2022 Television Awards – Part 1 September 17, 2022
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 3 September 26, 2021
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 2 September 25, 2021
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 1 September 18, 2021
- Movie Mayhem – A Quiet Place Part II June 1, 2021
The most loved bits of Chaos
Recent Chaotic Responses
Chaos Breeds Chaos 2… on Chaos Television Awards Chaos Breeds Chaos 2… on Chaos Television Awards 2014… Chaos Breeds Chaos 2… on Chaos Breeds Chaos 2015 Televi…
Chaos breeds Chaos
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Winchesters Fails to Find a New Home After CW Cancellation
- Game of Thrones' Red Wedding Turns 10: Let's Revisit the Carnage, Shall We?
- Manifest Series Finale Recap: Did the Passengers Survive the Death Date?
- Silo Recap: What Did Juliette Learn About George? Plus, a Chilling Reveal
- Get Peacock's $19.99/Year Deal Now, Watch Mrs. Davis, Yellowstone, Days, Poker Face, John Wick Spinoff and More
- TVLine Items: Katie Cassidy's Hallmark Debut, Renfield Hits Peacock and More
- Showtime's Yellowjackets to Air Bonus Episode Between Seasons 2 and 3
- Did Maisel's 'Four Minutes' Run Long? Is a Gotham Knights 'Ship Rising? Was Ted Lasso Not Sad Enough? More Qs!
- Cruel Summer Season 2: EPs Explain Why They Went Anthology Route, Tease Easter Egg Connection to Season 1
- Padma Lakshmi Leaving Top Chef After 19 Seasons — Read Statement
Chaos Movie Awards 2018
Posted by Bryan Caron in Commentary, Entertainment, Film, Movies on March 3, 2018
The 90th Academy Awards
The Academy Awards will celebrate their 90th year this year. What does that mean? Not much. It’s just an interesting little factoid. Come back to me when the show turns 100, and then we’ll talk. Until then, awards will continue to be handed out, there will be some welcome surprises (and at least one shocker that no one sees coming), a lot of annoying political talk, and of course some predictable antics among several highly paid, talented people patting themselves on the back for over three hours.
And I can’t get enough of it!
With it all comes my predictions for this year’s main categories, as well as a few of my own special awards for those who should be recognized in categories meant more for the MTV Movie Awards than the great, prestige of the Oscars. Who Will Win?
Academy Awards, Awards, Baby Driver, Coco, Commentary, Darkest Hour, Entertainment, Film, Free Fire, Gary Oldman, Guillermo Del Toro, It, James McAvoy, Laurie Metcalf, Mary J. Blige, Mollys Game, Movies, Oscar, Sally Hawkins, Sam Rockwell, Split, The Disaster Artist, The Shack, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri
Leave a comment