Because we can do anything
Chaos breeds Chaos
Posts Tagged Baby Driver
Follow the chaos on TwitterMy Tweets
“It makes your tongue look like you licked a Smurf.” Maggie Bloom (Allison Miller), A Million Little Things
“I’d come with, but I’ve got a g*damn movie projector stuck in my eye hole.” — Margo Hanson (Summer Bishil), The Magicians
“Couples can always break up; but true soul mates — friends — they stay together forever.” — Miles Finer (Brandon Micheal Hall), God Friended Me
Chaos in the past…
For Your Convenience
June 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2022 Television Awards – Part 1 September 17, 2022
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 3 September 26, 2021
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 2 September 25, 2021
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 1 September 18, 2021
- Movie Mayhem – A Quiet Place Part II June 1, 2021
Recent Chaotic Responses
Chaos Breeds Chaos 2… on Chaos Television Awards Chaos Breeds Chaos 2… on Chaos Television Awards 2014… Chaos Breeds Chaos 2… on Chaos Breeds Chaos 2015 Televi…
Chaos breeds Chaos
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Perry Mason Cancelled at HBO
- Fired GH Star Ingo Rademacher Loses COVID Vaccine Lawsuit Against ABC
- Ted Lasso EP Confirms #Tedbecca Endgame Was Considered, But...
- Die Hard in a Courthouse? And Judge Naturi Naughton Is John McClane?! Watch Trailer for BET+'s Call Her King
- 10 Lies Sex and the City Told Me About Living in New York City
- Yellowstone Regular Saddles Up for 1883 Spinoff Lawmen: Bass Reeves
- Ratings: Ninja Warrior Returns Steady, Ties Family Feud Rerun for Demo Win
- Lincoln Lawyer Season 2 Lands Netflix Release Date — Plus, See First Photos
- Captain America 4: Falcon and Winter Soldier Follow-Up Movie Gets a New Title and Releases First Official Photo
- Sistas First Look: Fatima Sets [Spoiler] Straight in the Aftermath of Karen's Fire
Chaos Movie Awards 2018
Posted by Bryan Caron in Commentary, Entertainment, Film, Movies on March 3, 2018
The 90th Academy Awards
The Academy Awards will celebrate their 90th year this year. What does that mean? Not much. It’s just an interesting little factoid. Come back to me when the show turns 100, and then we’ll talk. Until then, awards will continue to be handed out, there will be some welcome surprises (and at least one shocker that no one sees coming), a lot of annoying political talk, and of course some predictable antics among several highly paid, talented people patting themselves on the back for over three hours.
And I can’t get enough of it!
With it all comes my predictions for this year’s main categories, as well as a few of my own special awards for those who should be recognized in categories meant more for the MTV Movie Awards than the great, prestige of the Oscars. Who Will Win?
Academy Awards, Awards, Baby Driver, Coco, Commentary, Darkest Hour, Entertainment, Film, Free Fire, Gary Oldman, Guillermo Del Toro, It, James McAvoy, Laurie Metcalf, Mary J. Blige, Mollys Game, Movies, Oscar, Sally Hawkins, Sam Rockwell, Split, The Disaster Artist, The Shack, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri
Leave a comment