No protagonist can rise to become a hero by avoidance. Any plot that simply involves a character trying to stay away from something is only partway there.
The Creative Genius behind all of your Creative Needs – Come see what we’re all about.
Follow the chaos on TwitterMy Tweets
“But home isn’t a shell you climb into. It’s the people who are there for you, that leave the door open even when you’re at your worst. ” — Trish Murtaugh (Keesha Sharp), Lethal Weapon
“I knew you weren’t a soup.” — Eleanore (Kristin Bell), The Good Place
“Darkness Never Wins. It just fools you into thinking it does.” — Charming (Josh Dallas), Once Upon A Time
Chaos in the past…
- Movie Mayhem – Black Panther February 18, 2018
- Movie Mayhem – The 15:17 To Paris February 11, 2018
- IndieBooks Review – Tomoiya’s Story: Escape To Darkness February 4, 2018
- Movie Mayhem – Winchester February 4, 2018
- Movie Mayhem – Quick Takes January 28, 2018
- Television Academy institutes new code of conduct February 23, 2018
- Natalie Morales to star in Mike Schur's NBC comedy pilot Abby's February 23, 2018
- Nashville sets series finale date: What to expect from the final episodes February 23, 2018
- Meet the RuPaul's Drag Race season 10 queens February 23, 2018
- Trump suggests 'a rating system' for movies and video games to curb youth violence February 23, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.