Because we can do anything
Chaos breeds Chaos
Archive for November 8th, 2015
You are currently browsing the archives for Sunday, November 8th, 2015
Follow the chaos on TwitterMy Tweets
“It makes your tongue look like you licked a Smurf.” Maggie Bloom (Allison Miller), A Million Little Things
“I’d come with, but I’ve got a g*damn movie projector stuck in my eye hole.” — Margo Hanson (Summer Bishil), The Magicians
“Couples can always break up; but true soul mates — friends — they stay together forever.” — Miles Finer (Brandon Micheal Hall), God Friended Me
Chaos in the past…
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2022 Television Awards – Part 1 September 17, 2022
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 3 September 26, 2021
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 2 September 25, 2021
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 1 September 18, 2021
- Movie Mayhem – A Quiet Place Part II June 1, 2021
Recent Chaotic Responses
Chaos Breeds Chaos 2… on Chaos Television Awards Chaos Breeds Chaos 2… on Chaos Television Awards 2014… Chaos Breeds Chaos 2… on Chaos Breeds Chaos 2015 Televi…
Chaos breeds Chaos
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Perry Mason Cancelled at HBO
- Fired GH Star Ingo Rademacher Loses COVID Vaccine Lawsuit Against ABC
- Ted Lasso EP Confirms #Tedbecca Endgame Was Considered, But...
- Die Hard in a Courthouse? And Judge Naturi Naughton Is John McClane?! Watch Trailer for BET+'s Call Her King
- 10 Lies Sex and the City Told Me About Living in New York City
- Yellowstone Regular Saddles Up for 1883 Spinoff Lawmen: Bass Reeves
- Ratings: Ninja Warrior Returns Steady, Ties Family Feud Rerun for Demo Win
- Lincoln Lawyer Season 2 Lands Netflix Release Date — Plus, See First Photos
- Captain America 4: Falcon and Winter Soldier Follow-Up Movie Gets a New Title and Releases First Official Photo
- Sistas First Look: Fatima Sets [Spoiler] Straight in the Aftermath of Karen's Fire
Improv To Improve: How to Fix Saturday Night Live
Posted by Bryan Caron in Commentary, Entertainment, How To, Television on November 8, 2015
Last night’s Saturday Night Live episode with host Donald Trump was the nail in the coffin of an NBC staple. For an episode that was clearly being used as nothing more than a grab for ratings, it did a piss-poor job of attempting to secure those fresh, new eyeballs for future episodes. The show as a whole was stale, boring and insipid — even the pre-taped bits felt labored and uninspired. When the only genuine laughs of the night come from Drunk Uncle, there’s clearly something wrong. And I’m not blaming Trump for this fiasco either; the show has been on life-support for several years now, without showing any signs of returning to what made it great in the first place.
But there’s hope. If Lorne Michaels truly wants to bring people back to Saturday Night Live without looking like some corporate shill who’s lost touch with anything that doesn’t highlight the dollar signs in his eyes, he needs to throw the political correctness rulebook out the window and follow these three simple steps that will go a long way in fixing the show’s current problems. Fix SNL!
Chaos, Commentary, Entertainment, How To, Opinion, Random, Saturday Night Live, SNL, Television, TV