Because we can do anything
Chaos breeds Chaos
Archive for February 5th, 2014
Phoenix Moirai – Request a Quote
Posted by Bryan Caron in Miscellaneous Stuff on February 5, 2014
Marketing, Personal, Phoenix Moirai
You are currently browsing the archives for Wednesday, February 5th, 2014
Follow the chaos on TwitterMy Tweets
“It makes your tongue look like you licked a Smurf.” Maggie Bloom (Allison Miller), A Million Little Things
“I’d come with, but I’ve got a g*damn movie projector stuck in my eye hole.” — Margo Hanson (Summer Bishil), The Magicians
“Couples can always break up; but true soul mates — friends — they stay together forever.” — Miles Finer (Brandon Micheal Hall), God Friended Me
Chaos in the past…
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2022 Television Awards – Part 1 September 17, 2022
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 3 September 26, 2021
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 2 September 25, 2021
- Chaos Breeds Chaos 2021 Television Awards – Part 1 September 18, 2021
- Movie Mayhem – A Quiet Place Part II June 1, 2021
The most loved bits of Chaos
Chaos breeds Chaos
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Manifest's Josh Dallas and Melissa Roxburgh Reflect on That Fitting Series Finale, Reuniting With Athena Karkanis
- Flamin' Hot: Here Is How to Stream the Cheetos Flavor Origin Story
- Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse: Which of TV's Spideys Made Cameos?
- Ted Lasso Finale: Did You Catch These 25+ Callbacks to Previous Episodes?
- Chuck Todd Exiting Meet the Press; Kristen Welker Named New Host
- Quotes of the Week: Superman & Lois, Manifest, Succession, Grease and More
- How to Stream Based on a True Story, True-Crime Comedy Series Starring Kaley Cuoco and Chris Messina
- The TVLine-Up: What's New, Returning and Leaving the Week of June 4
- Did TV's Samantha Joneses (Finally) Meet During Lindsey Gort's Recent Visit to How I Met Your Father? Well...
- Jensen Ackles Confirms Winchesters Is Done After Rescue Efforts Fell Through: 'That's Some Unfortunate Timing'
Recent Chaotic Responses