Shemar Moore may be good on Criminal Minds, but he is not at all a commentator, host or journalist (as clearly evidenced by his excruciating turn in the green room at the this year’s Emmy Awards). To Mr. Moore I ask (no, I beg) that you stick with your day job and leave the hosting gigs to those who are comfortable at schilling celebrity.
The Creative Genius behind all of your Creative Needs – Come see what we’re all about.
Follow the chaos on TwitterMy Tweets
“But home isn’t a shell you climb into. It’s the people who are there for you, that leave the door open even when you’re at your worst. ” — Trish Murtaugh (Keesha Sharp), Lethal Weapon
“I knew you weren’t a soup.” — Eleanore (Kristin Bell), The Good Place
“Darkness Never Wins. It just fools you into thinking it does.” — Charming (Josh Dallas), Once Upon A Time
Chaos in the past…
- Mark Hamill burns Ted Cruz for 'smarm-splaining' net neutrality to him December 17, 2017
- Doug Jones doesn't think Trump should resign over sexual harassment allegations December 17, 2017
- A Christmas Story Live: 5 things to look out for during the musical broadcast December 17, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi scores second-highest opening ever with $220 million December 17, 2017
- The Last Jedi spoiler talk: Mark Hamill plays a secret second role — and other Easter eggs December 17, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.