Archive for September 19th, 2013
What have we come to as a society when we look down on kids who love to read?
According to several reports (some going back to August… wish I wasn’t so late to this party), that’s exactly what happened in Hudson Falls, New York, where a local librarian was fired, supposedly over defending, and wanting to applaud, a young boy who read 63 books over the course of a six week period to help solidify his win (for the fifth(!) year in a row) in a reading contest held by the Hudson Falls Free Library. Don’t Stop — There’s Plenty More
You are currently browsing the archives for Thursday, September 19th, 2013
The Creative Genius behind all of your Creative Needs – Come see what we’re all about.
Follow the chaos on TwitterMy Tweets
“But home isn’t a shell you climb into. It’s the people who are there for you, that leave the door open even when you’re at your worst. ” — Trish Murtaugh (Keesha Sharp), Lethal Weapon
“I knew you weren’t a soup.” — Eleanore (Kristin Bell), The Good Place
“Darkness Never Wins. It just fools you into thinking it does.” — Charming (Josh Dallas), Once Upon A Time
Chaos in the past…
- Movie Mayhem – Black Panther February 18, 2018
- Movie Mayhem – The 15:17 To Paris February 11, 2018
- IndieBooks Review – Tomoiya’s Story: Escape To Darkness February 4, 2018
- Movie Mayhem – Winchester February 4, 2018
- Movie Mayhem – Quick Takes January 28, 2018
- Oprah Winfrey explains why she didn't respond to Trump's tweet February 23, 2018
- Jeopardy! contestants completely bomb Kendrick Lamar question February 23, 2018
- Labyrinth will return to theaters for nationwide fan celebration February 23, 2018
- Watch Constance Zimmer freak out over her 90210 cameo: 'I still have the same haircut!' February 23, 2018
- Mary J. Blige, Common, Sufjan Stevens to perform at Oscars February 23, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.