It’s very cool to see Barry Cofield, defensive tackle for the Washington Redskins, playing tonight’s Monday Night Football Game despite having broken his hand a few weeks ago. In a generation where athletes would rather sit the bench than risk playing with a hangnail, it’s good to see there are at least a few athletes left who love the game enough to do whatever it takes to compete, even if it means playing through the pain of an injury.
Can I just Say…
The Creative Genius behind all of your Creative Needs – Come see what we’re all about.
Follow the chaos on TwitterMy Tweets
“But home isn’t a shell you climb into. It’s the people who are there for you, that leave the door open even when you’re at your worst. ” — Trish Murtaugh (Keesha Sharp), Lethal Weapon
“I knew you weren’t a soup.” — Eleanore (Kristin Bell), The Good Place
“Darkness Never Wins. It just fools you into thinking it does.” — Charming (Josh Dallas), Once Upon A Time
Chaos in the past…
- Dancing With the Stars to do all-athlete edition in spring November 22, 2017
- Gayle King comments on Charlie Rose after CBS firing November 22, 2017
- Chicago Med boss breaks down all that romance in the season 3 premiere November 22, 2017
- Dancing With the Stars season 25: And the winner is… November 22, 2017
- Rashida Jones addresses departure from Pixar's Toy Story 4 amid John Lasseter's leave November 22, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.