It’s very cool to see Barry Cofield, defensive tackle for the Washington Redskins, playing tonight’s Monday Night Football Game despite having broken his hand a few weeks ago. In a generation where athletes would rather sit the bench than risk playing with a hangnail, it’s good to see there are at least a few athletes left who love the game enough to do whatever it takes to compete, even if it means playing through the pain of an injury.
Can I just Say…
The Creative Genius behind all of your Creative Needs – Come see what we’re all about.
Follow the chaos on TwitterMy Tweets
"Darkness Never Wins. It just fools you into thinking it does." — Charming (Josh Dallas), Once Upon A Time
"Although, Amy's already taken me out of my package and played with me." — Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons), The Big Bang Theory
"I want to get back in the competition so bad, like, more than I want people in Chicago to not put ketchup on their hot dogs." — Charlie, MasterChef Junior
Chaos in the past…
- Hatchet director premieres secret reboot, Victor Crowley: Exclusive details August 23, 2017
- Jon Favreau teases Avengers 4 appearances for him and Gwyneth Paltrow August 23, 2017
- Arizona GOP used old Margaret Cho sitcom photo to represent Asian Americans August 23, 2017
- Austin Film Festival to screen The Deuce season finale, remastered Confessions of a Serial Killer August 23, 2017
- Tulip Fever: Alicia Vikander, Dane DeHaan star in steamy red-band trailer August 23, 2017
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.